What makes a good relationship
- Love: Well this is obvious. You must care about your significant other if you want to be with them. Love is the reason why you must put your effort into the relationship. Without it, it’s like playing chess without the pieces.
- Respect: You must carry the same courtesy towards each other and remember to respect one another (even ideas/decisions.)
- Passion: You must want that person in every way. It’s pretty much lusting for your significant other. It’s the kisses, the hugs, the caresses, all of which are important.
- Acceptance: You must not judge your significant other in any negative away and love them for who they really are.
- Appreciation: Know that they’re trying they’re giving their best effort in the relationship and appreciate all the things that they do for you.
- Understanding: Being in a relationship is like being in a romantic relationship with your bestfriend. It’s your job to understand the person they are and love them for it.
- Romance: Must I explain this one….?
- Friendship: Don’t only be their lover, be their friend too. Having a friend and a lover is two completely different things. So if you and your significant other can both be a lover and a friend to each other, you’d have a complete package.
-Shyiee’s Diary of Love